Do you need a large house plus an extra self-contained dwelling for a relative or simply to rent out and subsidise the mortgage? This upper and lower floor plan allows for good segregation if required whilst still connected internally depending on the circumstance.
The upper floor plan consists of four bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 3 living areas as well as the enormous covered deck. The lower level is accessed via an internal staircase and has a rumpus room with its own bathroom plus a 1 bedroom, self-contained flat with living area, bathroom, laundry facilities and its own external access door.
Combine everything and you have 313m2 living, 33m2 covered deck and 40m2 of garaging with internal access. This provides 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, lounge, meals, family, rumpus and 2 kitchens.
After extensive renovations in recent years, there will be nothing to do upon moving into this beautiful home.
- Stunning kitchen with stone benches, gas cook top and filtered water
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area leading out to the covered deck
- The 33m2 timber deck has glass balustrade and Vogue pergola
- 40m2 garage with remote controlled door and extra off-street parking
- Ducted gas heating plus Nobo electric wall mounted heaters
- Ducted evaporative cooling plus reverse cycle split system in the Rumpus
- Two separate hot water systems. Gas for the main house and electric for the flat
- Built-in wardrobes in all 5 bedrooms
- Rumpus with bathroom could be used as a 6th bedroom if required
- Extensive under house storage plus garden shed
- Modern rendered brick facade
- Exclusive Fadden Hills location
- 1049m2 block; 353m2 house and 33m2 Covered deck
This house offers privacy, given its set back from the street, and an enormous footprint for the growing family while being in the exclusive pocket of Fadden Hills, arguably the best spot in Tuggeranong.
Improvements by current owner:
- Curtains/blinds throughout
- Security doors on all external doors (except garage)
- Ikea drawer insert and shoe stand in master bedroom wardrobe
- Ikea double wardrobe in rumpus
- Ikea wardrobe in flat bedroom
- Planter boxes at front of house with all new plants ï¿½ e.g. roses, black boy trees, etc
- Artificial lawn area
- Large garden shed
- Wall hung Clothes line
- Colourbond fencing and gates
- Whirlies/roof vents on roof
- Deck and awning off family room.
- Replaced the oven and the dishwasher upstairs kitchen
- Replaced the oven in the flat kitchen
- LED lights throughout the house
- Entry intercom with camera
- Filtered water taps in both kitchens
- Replaced the hot water unit in the flat
- Band antenna and Foxtel cabling, and internet cabling to main lounge room, family room, master bedroom and office, rumpus and flat lounge
- Dimmers on lights around the house