After moving into this property in 1982, the time has come for this extremely loved family home to be passed over to the lucky buyers.
Exceptionally maintained over the years, this charming four bedroom home is positioned on a flat 952m2 parcel of land in a super convenient location in Gowrie.
You will love the spacious multiple living areas; including a north facing lounge and dining area, meals area off the kitchen and a large rumpus room with slow combustion fireplace. The oversized kitchen has been renovated with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher, stone benchtops, gas cooktop and a handy breakfast bar.
The secure backyard is surrounded by colorbond fencing and features a covered entertaining area, outdoor gazebo & a great grassed area for the kids/pets to run around. Enjoy easy care gardens and extra off-street parking to the side of the house, perfect for boats/caravans/trailers etc with rear access to backyard.
Holy Family and Fadden Primary School's are only a few minutes away. You are walking distance to the popular Common Grounds cafe at Gowrie shops. Playgrounds, ovals, public transport are all on your doorstep and you will love the super quick access onto Erindale Drive to Woden & Tuggeranong.
- Charming four bedroom ensuite family home
- Super convenient location with quick access onto Erindale Drive
- Multiple living areas inc spacious north facing lounge & dining area
- Large rumpus room with slow combustion fireplace
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
- Separate meals area and handy breakfast bar
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe & private ensuite
- Walk-in robe to bedroom 3, built-in robe to bedrooms 3 & 4
- Electric heating & Evaporative cooling
- Covered outdoor entertaining area + gazebo
- Low maintenance secure backyard with colorbond fencing
- Double garage under roofline with internal access
- Ample off-street parking, space for boat/caravan to the side
- Perfect property for families with younger or older children
- Block size - 952m2, Living area - 190m2, Garage - 40m2
Come see why the owners have lived in this beautifully presented home for the last 36 years. You wonï¿½t be disappointed, call Patrick to arrange a private inspection today.