Auction Location: On Site.
Calling all builders, tradies, handymen, flippers, investors or project lovers, this is the property you have been waiting for...
Perfectly positioned at the end of a tightly held cul-de-sac on an excellent 1008m2 block, this completely original 4 bedroom ensuite home is waiting for new lucky owners to add their own touches. You'll need more than just a paint brush; the house is in need of a complete renovation from top to tail!
Set over a fantastic 176m2 of living, the house offers plenty of space with separate living areas including a large family or rumpus room off the kitchen. All four bedrooms provide built-in robes and there is a bonus study or multi-purpose room which could be used as a fifth bedroom.
The backyard has enough space for just about anything... Extend the house, add a huge deck, build your dream garage, there's even room to build your own granny flat. This property really has endless possibilities!
- Four bedroom ensuite family home needing complete renovation
- First time available in 20 years
- Positioned at end of a tightly held cul-de-sac with lovely neighbours
- Spacious separate living areas including a large family/rumpus room
- Disabled friendly main bathroom & private ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms plus the study/multi-purpose room
- Ducted gas heating & gas hot water
- 4 x Split System A/C units (1 not working)
- Excellent sized backyard surrounded by colorbond fencing
- Double carport with additional off-street parking
- Close to public transport, local shops, ovals and schools
- Block size: 1008m2, Living area: 176.15m2, Carport: 37.3m2
This could be Spence's best buy of the year and with the owners already moved into their new home, they will be selling on Auction day. Don't miss out on the amazing potential this property brings, call Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today!